” class=”lazy img-responsive” data-src=”https://www.iwmbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/3-healthy-chicken-recipes-for-weight-loss-920×518.jpg” alt=”3 Healthy Chicken Recipes For Weight Loss” />
1. Spicy Thai Chicken with Basil
Ingredients: 1 tbsp peanut oil, 1 medium thinly sliced red onion, 2 thinly sliced jalapeño pepper, 4 cloves minced garlic, 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, 2 Tbsp fish sauce, 1 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce, 2 cups fresh basil leaves.
1. Take a large skillet and heat some oil.
2. Now, add the onion, jalapeños, and garlic and stir-fry for about 2 minutes
3. Add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Now, add the fish sauce, sugar, soy sauce, and basil and cook for a minute.
5. Serve over rice.
2. Grilled Chicken with Cranberries and Avocado Salad
Ingredients: 12 oz cooked chicken, 12 cups arugula, 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries, 1 pitted, peeled, and sliced avocado, 1⁄4 cup crumbled goat cheese, 1⁄4 cup roughly chopped walnuts, 1⁄4 cup honey mustard vinaigrette, Salt and black pepper to taste.
1. Take a large bowl and combine the chicken, arugula, cranberries, avocado, goat cheese, walnuts, vinaigrette, salt, and pepper using 2 forks to fully incorporate the dressing.
3. Chicken Mole Enchiladas
Ingredients: 1 bottle mole negro sauce, 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth, 4 cups shredded cooked chicken, 8 corn tortillas, 1⁄2 cup crumbled or feta, 1⁄2 sliced red onion.
1. Take a medium saucepan, add the mole and enough broth to thin it out to the consistency of ranch dressing.
2. Simmer it for 15 to 20 minutes, add some broth if needed.
3. Heat the chicken in the microwave on 50% power for about a minute.
4. Add a few tablespoons of the mole, mix and toss to evenly coat the chicken with a thin layer of the sauce.
5. Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat.
6. Now, toast the tortillas individually until the pliable and lightly browned surface.
7. Immediately place a scoop of the chicken in the center of each tortilla and roll.
8. Serve it topped with a few tablespoons of mole sauce, a sprinkle of cheese, and onion rings.
Also Read: Instant Chicken Malai Seekh Kebab Recipe: How To Make It?